In this beautiful place you will feel immediately at home and be relaxed. The villa which has two levels was built in 2007/2008 with full respect for nature. It is visually integrated into the silhouette of the landscape. All building permits and certificates are available.
The materials used come from the region, as it is a centuries old tradition here. Some materials have also been reprocessed. In contrast, the energy supply is modern and sustainable, based on solar energy. The swimming pool is completely new.
A house on a hill, in an old olive grove with a breathtaking panoramic view over the Nervia valley. The view follows the river, past the medieval town of Dolceacqua to the Mediterranean Sea and the Italian Riviera.
The entrance is a path of about 300 meters. A part of the way is steep. An automated sliding gate opens up the entrance to the property itself. There is space for two cars on the premises, and more if necessary.
The larger part (70 square meters) of the upper floor is intended for daily activities: kitchen, living room and two terraces, which you enter through double doors. The kitchen and living room are separated but fully connected. Furthermore, the master bedroom with its own bathroom. The entire floor is provided with floor heating.
On the ground floor you will find a spacious bedroom with 4 beds and a large bathroom. In addition, 2 bedrooms (4 beds), a large fitness / game room. There is also a private storage room. All bedrooms have double doors and central heating.
Both terraces are shielded by means of a fence or plant containers. To be on the safe side, half of the fence is provided with a tightly stretched canvas. The front terrace ha protection from the bright sun with canvas and a large parasol. There is also a large table for outdoor dining.
The terrace next to the kitchen is provided with a pergola made of shade-giving material. You will also find a large lounge with comfortable pillows, a small stove and plant baskets.
- Photovoltaic cells on the roof, approx. EUR 1000 reimbursement per year
- Solar hot water heating
- Gas central heating with networked buffer storage
- Salt water pool
- Modern property with large windows, terraces, covered areas (lounge) to enjoy the magic of the unique landscape
- High quality construction, premium interior design
- Well thought-out floor plan
- Orientation towards Dolceacqua with its castle, view along the Nervia river, ‘balcony seat’ for the firework festival annually in August.
- Still protected area.
- Open kitchen.
- Embedded in a friendly environment, characterized by friendship.
- Surrounded by olive groves, ecology as a principle.